While the Internet is growing up, more demand for Rich Internet applications is growing proportionally. The end user always expecting have the best look and feel, at the same time expecting the larger functionalities with the minor actions made on the application pages.
There are many MVC based java script frameworks have been came into opensource market in the last decade, which helps the developer to build the Rich Internet Applications easy.
Listed below are the few MVC based java script frameworks.
- ExtJS: Provides powerful big data grids, a modern theme, and plugin-free charting apart from the basic functionalities.Backbone.js: Provides models with key-value binding and custom events, collections, and connects it all to your existing API over a RESTful JSON interface.
- Agility.js: Using Agility JS, you can write maintainable and reusable browser code without the verbose or infrastructural overhead found in other MVC libraries.
- CanJS: Focuses on striking a balance between size, ease of use, safety, speed and flexibility. CanJS’s core supports jQuery, Zepto, Dojo, YUI and Mootools.
- ExtJS: Provides powerful big data grids, a modern theme, and plugin-free charting apart from the basic functionalities.
- rAppid.js: Lets you encapsulate complexity into components which can be easy used like HTML elements in your application. It uses a Shadow DOM, which is rendered as valid HTML in the document body or a specific target.
- Kendo UI: Contains the rich jQuery-based widgets, a simple and consistent programming interface, a rock-solid DataSource, validation, internationalization, a MVVM framework, themes, templates and etc.