1) Stateless session bean maintains across method and transction
2) The EJB server transparently reuses instances of the Bean to service different clients at the per-method level (access to the session bean is serialized and is 1 client per session bean per method.
3) Used mainly to provide a pool of beans to handle frequent but brief reuests. The EJB server transparently reuses instances of the bean to service different clients.
4) Do not retain client information from one method invocation to the next. So many requir the client tomaintain on the client side which can mean more complex client code.
5) Client passes needed information as parameters to the business methods.6) Performance can be improved due to fewer connections across the network.
1) A stateful session bean holds the client session’s state.
2) A stateful session bean is an extesion of the client that creates it.
3) Its fields contain a conversational state on behalf of the session object’s client. This state describes the conversation represented by a specific client/session object pair.
4) Its lifetime is controlled by the client.
5) Cannot be shared between clients.