Some times it would require to install the SSL certificates into our JRE. Below are the steps that need to perform to get the certificates added into the JRE security folder.
1. Navigate to JDK\jre\bin and copy the “keytool.exe” and “jli.dll” files to the JDK\jre\lib\security directory.
2. Copy the your XXX.cer files to the JDK\jre7\lib\security directory
3. Open command prompt and navigate to the JDK\jre\lib\security directory
4. Run the following command to verify the tool is working: “keytool -list -keystore cacerts”
a. Default password to access the keystore is: changeit
5. Run the following commands to import the certificates
keytool -keystore cacerts -importcert -alias YYY -file XXX.cer
6. If the certificate already exists then there is no need to re-import it.
Other Useful Links:
Javac/Java searching algorithm for other classes
Struts Internationalization Example
How to find count of duplicates in a List