JSF is the java specification given by the sun microsystems. For this specifications there are multiple;e implementations from the different third party vendors. The main implementations of JavaServer Faces are:
- Reference Implementation (RI) by Sun Micro systems.
- Apache MyFaces is an open source JavaServer Faces (JSF) implementation or run-time.
- ADF Faces is Oracle’s implementation for the JSF standard.
The main Pluginsof JavaServer Faces are:
- Ice Faces FROM ICEsoft Technologies Inc.
- Prime Faces from Prime Technology.
- Rich Faces from JBoss
- Open Faces from TeamDevLtd
- DOJO Faces from DOJO